The 4 star Royal Hotel was built in 2004, at an advantageous spot on top of a hill, next to Peraia town, which is a modern, seaside, touristic suburb of Thessaloniki, offering an enchanting panoramic view of the Thermaikos gulf and the city. It is only a five minutes drive from “Makedonia” airport and sixteen kilometers away from the city center, where the international exhibition center and the conference hall “I. Vellidis” are, the sights of Thessaloniki and a wide variety of shops.
The area where the Royal Hotel is situated is quite alluring for travelers who enjoy leisure, entertainment and action.
- Just 6 kilometers away from the Royal Hotel, you will find the “Regency Casino” and in the area nearby, most of the best Nightclubs of the city.
- You can enjoy a cup of coffee or do your shopping at the luxurious malls “Apollonia Politia” and “Mediterranean Cosmos”. As for the children, they will have a great time at their favorites “Magic Park” and “Water land”
- The athletes and the athletic teams will find close to the hotel, many stadiums, football fields and tennis courts and every kind of sport clubs (K2000 for people with disabilities, football fields, tennis courts, equestrian clubs, sailing clubs, aero clubs etc.)
- The religious tourism is at its peak in this area, as many pilgrims visit the churches and the monasteries of great significance such as the church of “Panagia Mixaniotissa”, “Osia Xeni” the monastery of Souroti, “Agia Anastasia” and many others.
- As for those who love the Greek cuisine, the area nearby is quite popular for the wide variety of fresh fish, the local fruits and vegetables and the vineyards providing the exceptional wine.
- During summer, the lovely beaches of Peraia, Agia Triada and Epanomi, awarded with “blue flags” for the quality of the waters and much more, are waiting for you, a glimpse away from the hotel.
- The Royal Hotel is proven a perfect starting point for excursions to Chalkidiki and the rest of Makedonia as well as day trips to Thessaloniki, as the access to the ring road that links Thessaloniki to Chalkidiki is plain and simple.